Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to discover human brain potentials, strength-weakness, innate character, learning style, working stype and so forth through the professional fingerprint analysis.
Our R&D Department’s research and study on dermatoglyphic which is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain.We read one’s brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. DMIT can be applied for children and adult.
What to expect from Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis?
– Discover the inborn traits/characteristics. it is important to understand a child’s innate characteristics in order to communicate (handle) with them effectively. to eliminate misunderstanding in relation to their natural-born character (stubborn, rebellious or
– Discover innate strengths and weakness on multiple intellegence. To know the 8-Multiple Intelligences of your child. To understand precisely if your child is gifted in arts, sports, music or science academic.
– Enhance learning experience by identifying preferred learning styles (kinesthetic, auditory or visual leaner), to have a clear view on the type of education method best suits their inborn learning style.
– Minimize time and financial commitments on unnecessary courses.
– Reveal hidden talents. getting an insight into a child’s inborn talent (if the child possess the quality to be an accountant, a doctor or an entrepreneur). Make academic and career choices easier.
What do the readings measure?
- Behavior pattern based on DISC/Bird profiling
- Percentile distribution of Innate Intelligence
- Left & Right Brain potential
- Preferred learning styles
- Different Quotients (AQ, IQ, CQ, EQ)
- Preferred career options from many careers available.
- Workers Quadrant
- Stress response system and more.